Monday, January 3, 2011

Our car

Our car started making a grinding noise a few months ago. I thought it could be rocks in the break shoes. Turns out it was the clutch on the air compressor. Bill bought the part and tried to repair it himself. When he found that he couldn't we took the car and the new part to a mechanic for repairs. A week or so ago the car started making the same noise. We started mechanic hopping. Our suspicions were confirmed the part has been ordered and the car goes to the shop on Monday. The car will be repaired to the tune of $300-$500. Our church family has blessed us so much one of our members offered to let us use their car for a day while the car is in the shop. Bill found he could borrow his brother's truck, so he decided to use it instead. Their heart was in the right place. :) My father is sending some money this week for the repairs. Tonight the church gave us a benevolence to go toward fixing the car.

Philippians 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
Philippians 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [which were sent]
from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment